The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website.
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Any information that you give us helps us to provide you with the services that we supply.
We do not disclose to other third parties any of the information you supply unless authorised by you to do so or if required by law.
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, David Harper t/a Libateq.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation 2003.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key Principles of GDPR
- Fairness and transparency,
- Purpose limitation,
- Data minimisation,
- Storage limitation,
- Integrity and confidence,
Processing of Your Personal Data
Libateq complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. It is the data controller and sole owner of any personal data collected on this website. Under the GDPR we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically as follows:
We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, web browser type and version, and date and time you accessed our website. The usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing your use of our website. The lawful basis for this processing is legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your Individual Rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can read more about your rights in detail here ;
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Any questions and enquiries can be sent to email@example.com .
We only use first-party session cookies that are strictly necessary for the site's features.
Data Security and Protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Resources and Further Information
You can learn more from these websites: